Friday, April 1, 2022

The Long editing process..

WHATS UP GOMERS
GOM HERE to update you on my editing process<3

Below are some screenshots of my film opening to give you a small sneak peak of the vibe being given..but sh🤫don’t tell anyone I showed you. 


Hello lovely Gomer’s I am pleased to say this process has been going swimmingly. We have gone through some bumps in the road however, are getting through them with ease! Currently I am..still…editing my film opening. Pretty much picking at absolutely everything I see wrong fixing cutting mistakes as well as lining the sound up with the shots. Above is a picture of my editing process! I decided to use iMovie for this project. That’s a bug contradiction with this project (Is iMovie better?!) the conversation I had with multiple friends. While others are using devinchi or premier I decided to stick with the basic iMovie and similar basic editing apps for color because I have used it all my life and am most familiar. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

WHATS UP GOMERS! Its crazy to think this is my last blog post until...next year ;) This has been an amazing journey and I am so glad I could...