Tuesday, March 29, 2022

LaMusica

The music option is the only part I am struggling with in my film opening. As of right now I have a royalty free song called Up! by Zenith Productions, its not upbeat very relaxing introducing more of a meaningful story. The pros of this pick is that it matches the song my actor is playing on the piano and as he is playing if I incorporate the music faintly in the back it lines up. However, the only thing is.. will the people watching think its boring.. will my audience like the said "meaningful" or "sentimental" vibe it gives in its film opening or stray away from it

In addition, when I showed my parents the very beginning they of my film opening that I already edited they said the music might be mistaken for what you think the boy is suppose to be playing on the piano. So! I think i’m going to lower the sound as I put the piano sound over it 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

WHATS UP GOMERS! Its crazy to think this is my last blog post until...next year ;) This has been an amazing journey and I am so glad I could...