Monday, April 4, 2022

Final Farewell

WHATS UP GOMERS! Its crazy to think this is my last blog post until...next year ;) This has been an amazing journey and I am so glad I could take you guys along it with me. 


I Gianna Gomez am proud to say I have finally finished by Creative Critical Reflection. To the right there are some screen shots of my CCR script. In order to be more organized I decided to write a script of every specific word I was going to say, I followed my outline that I posted in my blog called CCR ing. After I wrote the script which was at 2 in the morning... The next day I had a rehearsal to go to so I decided to film when I got home at 4 that evening. 

Once I filmed my CCR I went through each video and "hearted" the ones I liked then proceeded to airdrop them to my computer. 
The editing part of this project has been crazy but very successful. I used iMovie for most of this project and DeVinchi for some of the shots. I learned how I could apply the things I learned in class with shots and  angles, as well as how the text effects the whole vibe of the film. 

And now to finally conclude the Gom Blog of 2022, below is my lovely Creative Critical Reflection


ENJOY :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

WHATS UP GOMERS! Its crazy to think this is my last blog post until...next year ;) This has been an amazing journey and I am so glad I could...