Sunday, March 27, 2022

Filming And Its Recap part II

HOLAAAAA GOMERS 

The shots I shot today with my wonderful actor (brother) were exactly what I wanted. I shot every piano scene today and tomorrow I will be shooting the sport area of my film opening. The main character is playing lacrosse and my brother has practice tomorrow night and before I leave after dropping him off I will use him as well as a couple of his friends to shoot the small shots at the Tequesta Trace Field.


Just to the right is a little peak of my wonderful editing skills with the credits in the second shot of my film opening. 

Once school starts again I will be finishing the last shots in Ms. Wolfs room. I want to film a school scene where the main character is taking notes in class and then proceeds to fall asleep giving us an easy transition to him dreaming about playing the piano as it brings him joy and color, the boy will then wake up from his daydream to the sound of the belle ringing. After I get those shots (preferably Tuesday) I will edit every detail out of this film opening <3 

Here are some lovely pictures my sister took as we filmed today, enjoy!


<Me standing above Alexander for that perfect shot


 


^In the back of the shots is Alexanders room (obviously). We cleaned it up a bit because it was...messy...however, as you can see we have his desk and to the right a little metaphor that will be seen as the film opening goes on. The lacrosse stick next to the guitar gives us a little chance to see how our character is interested in both sports and music.


Thats it for this blog post, there will be more specific doings happening next time so stay tuned on this wonderful journey.

BYE GOMERS 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

WHATS UP GOMERS! Its crazy to think this is my last blog post until...next year ;) This has been an amazing journey and I am so glad I could...