Saturday, April 2, 2022

CCR ing

Hi Gomer's I wrote this as I was working at Lucilles American Cafe, it wasnt that busy so in my spare time I wrote my CCR script layout. Basically what im going to talk about and when..now! I can move on and write each...specific...word....I have to say.....


CCR starts:

Videos and pictures too show a little about myself ?


ME : From the sleepless nights of me trying to think of what my project should be about to the many times i changed my idea of this project I Gianna 

Gomez can finally say I have finished my aice media portfolio project. 

so gomers

WELCOME TO MY CREATIVE CRITICAL REFLECTION 


Intro. music 


My film is a coming of age thriller that follows the story of a teen boy who is torn between both his musical side and sports side. As you can see the word TORN is used in that sentence which is the title of my film 


The conflict he has with withstanding his popularity keeping up with the norm and being good at lacrosse however is conflicted with his own love for music which helps him escape from everything he has going on. 

*insert pictures and videos of film*



With the help of my brother 

*insert picture*

i was able to get each shot i needed with just saying so (because he’s also my brother and i can boss him around😝)

I also got a little bit of help from Nicolas Mattis and Jaxson Hines for one of the school shots to make it seem more lively. so thank you to all of those people




So now 


let’s talk


about GENREEEE 

*title music some shit like that*


research 

typical thriller movie 

high school musical 

any movie where the guy strays away from a sport 



moving on …FIRST QUESTION


-typical conventions of a coming of age thriller 




SECOND QUESTION 


REPRESENTATION (gender,age)

-talk about how it challenges/represents social groups or issues 



TARGET AUDIENCE 

what is intended and what u intend 


-include how u will distribute. tik tok,youtube, websites, spotify soundtrack etc 

-youtube ads 



THIRD QUESTION 


PRODUCTION DEVELOPMENT 

_personal question




FOURTH QUESTION

- I USED MORE software then hardware 

*imovie

*blogger 

*canva

*google docs 

*etc

And thats the layout... now to write each specific...word...I..am...gonna...say....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

WHATS UP GOMERS! Its crazy to think this is my last blog post until...next year ;) This has been an amazing journey and I am so glad I could...