Friday, April 1, 2022

7 Hours Later..

HEY GOMERS 7 hours later, in my moms car going to chorus states!! yayy i’m blogging and planning out the next few days because they are gonna be…..tough…. The basic part is done it’s now finishing everything up and filming + editing my Creative Critical Reflection on top…of…all..that…

ALRIGHT WELL

Gom’s To do List for this weekend - 

  • Get one more shot of Alexander in the classroom 
  • Finish editing 
  • CCR 
  • Submit 
Friday: Mostly Finish editing…start writing CCR
Saturday: Finish CCR, Finish editing.. record. 
Sunday: Rehearsal all day / edit CCR at night (try to)
Monday: Finish up everything and submit  Project due at Midnight

As well as studying for a history test and doing homework for other classes.  I’ll see you Gomer’s on our next two blogs that will sadly be our last :( Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

WHATS UP GOMERS! Its crazy to think this is my last blog post until...next year ;) This has been an amazing journey and I am so glad I could...