Saturday, March 26, 2022

Costuming!


HI GOMERS! it’s time to talk about the costuming of my project because I really haven’t discussed the idea behind that :)




As you can see from the picture above my actors costume was a mix of a teenage boys everyday outfit combined with a hat that I wanted the character to wear to show a sense of hiddenness to the characters face.. In some cases that could be looked at as a negative thing however, the way I look at it is this is a film opening so if you want to see the character more you have to keep watching!!

The black shirt and jeans don't really symbolize anything except a basic teenage boy fit. In the other shots my character is wearing a lacrosse uniform with his team number on it as well as a school outfit that is similar to what he is wearing in the shot above just without the hat and a different shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

WHATS UP GOMERS! Its crazy to think this is my last blog post until...next year ;) This has been an amazing journey and I am so glad I could...