Thursday, March 10, 2022

The Candidate

So here's the thing I am rethinking the gender of this character. I am trying to find an actor(one of my friends) who I know can give me the facial expressions I want as well as portraying the emotional part of the character very well. At the start I was thinking of a girl as the main character right? because why not? However, listing the people I thought would be good for this wasn't really putting my at ease. Concluding me in switching the character over to MALE. 

I spoke to one of my close friends Cristian Velasquez <3 and he said he would love to be a part of this journey of mine and I cant wait.

Having a male character brings a new light to my film opening. The main character is more quiet and to himself with a love for music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

WHATS UP GOMERS! Its crazy to think this is my last blog post until...next year ;) This has been an amazing journey and I am so glad I could...