Thursday, March 10, 2022

Location

Hola Gomers! Now that we finally have our filming sequence, I can get started on the little aspects of this film opening and we can start really moving along with this piece. 

Alright so location. A lot is happening in my film opening, the character does not stay in one place she moves around and goes all around her neighborhood town just living her day.
 

Location sequence

- House 
- Car 
- Starbucks
- Park

Above is my locations throughout the film opening. First its a house (I will film in my house) Then in the car (my car) Next a coffee shop - Town center is right next to my house I will be utilizing the Starbucks there for more of my convenience - Lastly the park, at first I was thinking of using the park area by Town Center however I don't think the lighting and environment is what I'm looking for SO! I will be using my community park right down the street from Town Center.
______________________________________________________________

Figuring out the location and specifically where I want to film is important to me for a smooth filming experience. I don't want to be making big decisions as I'm filming which is why I'm planning everything thoroughly and strategically.

Stay tuned until next time on the Gom Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

WHATS UP GOMERS! Its crazy to think this is my last blog post until...next year ;) This has been an amazing journey and I am so glad I could...