Saturday, March 5, 2022

Telling The Story

THE STORYBOARD 

GOMMMMERRRRS ITS STORYBOARD TIME 

First were going to map out the course of our film to get a basic idea of each specific shot I would like to incorporate THEN we will draw up a storyboard. 


Film opening sequence 

  1. Scene opens with a crack of an egg on a pan
  2. Slides a plate and puts egg on it
  3. Eats 
  4. Seen getting read (puts shirt on)
  5. Grabs car keys and bag 
  6. Grabs music journal underneath a bunch of sheet music 
  7. Then runs out the door
  8. Driving 
  9. Parks 
  10. Walks to a coffee shop 
  11. Gets coffee and sits watching as people walk bye
  12. Pulls out music journal tries to write but cant
  13. Walks away 
  14. Drives to a park
  15. Walks to a tree and sits 
  16. Pulls out her journal again tries to write..cant
  17. Puts headphones on
  18. Suddenly is writing 
  19. Looks up then proceeds to get up and run away
  20. The music book falls from her side 
  21. Close up shot of book- the wind flips through the pages until one specific page
  22. Title of film is shown


Now that we have laid out our storyboard sequence I drew up THE STORYBOARD, one that has each shot I want to incorporate based off of my thoughts for the sequence. Below you can take a look at this beauty, I worked hard on her. 

Im so happy were finally making progress!! I'll see you all next time on the Gom Blog. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

WHATS UP GOMERS! Its crazy to think this is my last blog post until...next year ;) This has been an amazing journey and I am so glad I could...