Friday, March 11, 2022

Filming Schedule

Hi Gomers! Lovely to speak to you guys again

Today I will be mapping out my schedule for filming as well as incorporating a very detailed and specific storyboard, just to put my mind at ease. I really want to be organized for the filming part of this project so this blog will be a layout of everything in my brain.


FILMING DATE : March 19th 2022

* My plan is to film my whole film opening next Saturday! I discussed with my fellow actor Cristian and he is free then as well which is perfect

EDITING : March 20th-25th

* Editing my film opening will begin directly after I film...However a lot of work will get done over the course of spring break which is the 21-15, a whole week I can dedicate just to this project 💚 In addition, I am going on a little trip to DISNEY LAND!! so the car ride up I will put in my headphones and just edit.


Very detailed layout of each shot 

  1. High angled shot of pan PANING left - right 
  2. Still high angle shot egg being cracked in (SIZZLE)(creating sounds as "music")
  3. High angled shot of egg being put onto a plate 
  4. Cristian sitting at a table Medium shot shows him eating breakfast (tapping a beat)
  5. Over the shoulder shot of Cristian looking in mirror combing hair
  6. Grabs keys, bag and phone THEN music book under other music sheets + guitar then runs out the door with a long shot/tracking shot
  7. long shot of Cristian getting in car 
  8. Shot of him driving 
  9. Shot of car physically moving
  10. Cristian parking 
  11. Long shot (still) of Cristian walking to Starbucks WITH journal in his hand + guitar 
  12. Goes in Starbucks - gets drink
  13. Medium shot of Cristian sitting and drinking coffee<3 
  14. Starts writing but scribbles trying to play guitar 
  15. Looks left to right then gets up close up
  16. Walks to "park" 
  17. Sits at a tree
  18. Long shot of Cristian writing/playing 
  19. Having a hard time he gives up and PUTS IN EARPHONES 
  20. Music starts to play WHAT MUSIC?????
  21. Then Cristian is seen starting to write as if the music gave him L I F E
  22. GETS EXCITED looks up from his journal
  23. Tosses it to the side 
  24. Close up shot of journal the wind flips the pages 
  25. and title is shown 



MUSIC CHOICE
:

*Once Cristian puts in his headphones.. Music will start playing.... But what? Im thinking of using the song AMAZING by Rex Orange County however the acoustic karaoke version. This version is more guitar where I would have the music start playing and once Cristian finally starts writing he can join in with said music on his "guitar". Below is the song I will be using I really like the part at 2:42-2:54 

https://youtu.be/Ky02Iwbhwxk

- Cristian will keep writing at 2:42-2:52 then will proceed to grab his guitar and play along with the music at 2:54


Thats it for now, love the progress we have made and I'll see you next time on the Gom Blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

WHATS UP GOMERS! Its crazy to think this is my last blog post until...next year ;) This has been an amazing journey and I am so glad I could...