Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Group Discussions (3/14)


Hi Gomers! Today in class we had our first group discussion for our film openings. They went very well, we gave each other feedback and critics. I started to talk about my project my group members listened and told me they love my idea especially the lighting aspect of it however, they do think I should change the storyline, sebastian said the story might be a little dull for my film opening like no point to the story! So going off of that i’m going to rethink some parts of the project mostly just WHY the main character loves music and WHY it causes the “light”.



My buddies and I <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

WHATS UP GOMERS! Its crazy to think this is my last blog post until...next year ;) This has been an amazing journey and I am so glad I could...