Sunday, February 20, 2022

Hear me out... :o

Y O. 

WAITTTTTTTTTT GUYS. 

WHAT UP GOMERS OKAY LISTEN


I am sitting in my dark kitchen, its 10:14 at night. I am just sitting here listening to all the sounds from birds chirping outside to my water dispenser. Im trying to piece together ideas because this has been bugging me all day, I have been trying sort out the ideas in my brain and see which could work and I think I found it… the basic concept is simple but adequate it can contain really cool shots and a very good analytical meanings.


Alright hear me out Gomers.. It’s a coming of age thriller about music. It is how the basic idea of music and words being sung or played can portray the feelings you cannot express on your own. Music has helped me in so many ways these past years and I feel that I could portray it in such a good way.


MUSIC CAN HELP US ESCAPE 

Still thinking of a name for it but that can be put together in a later date 



The scene opens up with a girl she wakes up, she eats breakfast, she grabs her bag and keys then is driving in her car. (it’s all silent there are slight noises for example ticking sounds from the car and alarm clocks etc) she walks to a coffee shop she watches as people pass and live there lives however longs for something more AND YOU CAN SEE IT IN HER EYES AS SHE LOOKS she is then seen walking to a tree at a top of a hill she sits down and puts earphones in her ears music starts playing out loud as she closes her eyes and it transports her into another universe, where a friend is seen coming up to her grabbing her hand as she follows running up the hill to other friends. They dance and run through the trees theN they all are seen laying on the ground in another shot. close up of the main girl as she closes her eyes then suddenly WIDLEY opens them and she’s back where she started at the stump of a tree with no friends to begin with…. which i think will intrigue the viewers more because was that a fantasy world? her dreaming? they will never know.




I’m overall proud of this idea and I know there will be changes to it. However, the only thing I worry about is are the people viewing this just going to role their eyes in boredom when watching my film, how does one really impress those people… but really whatever I don’t really CARE?!


Thank you for sticking with me for this part of the Gom Blog up next! we will proceed to explore how we are going to get started on this amazing project

I am so excited!


See you next time Gomers! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

WHATS UP GOMERS! Its crazy to think this is my last blog post until...next year ;) This has been an amazing journey and I am so glad I could...