Friday, February 25, 2022

Still Thinking..

What up Gomers! it’s February 25th, and last time we gathered here on the Gom Blog we talked about a solid idea for this here portfolio project, that idea is still subject to change however the main idea is staying.. I’m currently thinking of color aesthetic and what I see for this project. I see more dark undertones as if the characters are just living their lives.

The scene will open with darker tones to create a more gloomy rainy vibe, showing the audience right away that the main characters have a boring basic life at first. There will be multiple clips on the beats of maybe music? showing two friends as they go about there day. They wake up, get ready, make there breakfast, grab there bag, and leave. Then Biking off together towards a park they sit down to listen to music... as soon as they put there headphones in there transported to a different world and its blatantly clear. As the main characters eyes open there is then a sudden blackout making the viewers want more, to see where and how they were transported into a different world.

This film opening will be a coming of age thriller with a little bit of fantasy towards the ending of it because of the incorporation of the "new world". On the left here is an example of a shot I would like to get of the two main characters as they are biking. 

Both characters will be teenagers just living there lives, rebelling the rules and maybe even skipping school??????ideas ideas ideas. This blog post was about the vibe I am going for, for this film and the blog posts to come will be more laid out since I have a better perspective on what I want my film opening to look like.

See you next time Gom's out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

WHATS UP GOMERS! Its crazy to think this is my last blog post until...next year ;) This has been an amazing journey and I am so glad I could...