Saturday, February 19, 2022

Brain cluster

Hi Gomers! 

It is February 19th and I am having a brain cluster... I just got my wisdom teeth out two days ago and ever since then have not stopped trying to figure out an idea for this portfolio project. I have written down many random ideas but nothing has clicked, once we get back to school this week I am going to talk to Ms. Stoklosa and see if she can help me a little bit.

My Notes app on my phone has been getting many different ideas- in the car on the way to get my wisdom teeth out I heard a ticking noise from the blinker of the car... Sparked some sort of idea so I proceeded to write it down


first idea:

- Imagine a ticking noise.. playing in the back of someones mind all day long, their making breakfast and still hearing it, they take a shower and still hear it. Its a noise that does not go away however can be analyzed in different ways such as 

  • anxiety that doesn't go away
  • something the person wants to achieve but cant and until then the noise won't stop 
- The sound could be played with in a ton of different ways and can be analyzed by the audience and intrigue them more


Second idea:

- Now imagine different ages of some sort..child playing on swings, playground growing up prioritizing different things…different shots and angles tell different stories... basically on swings reliving parts of her or his life that they want to fix before leaving the earth 

...Going further i would want to include them having a discussion with one of their past selves or even have a chance to go back to a scene of their life and redo what they want to fix.
Going further i would want to include them having a discussion with one of their past selves or even have a chance to go back to a scene of their life and redo what they want to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

WHATS UP GOMERS! Its crazy to think this is my last blog post until...next year ;) This has been an amazing journey and I am so glad I could...