Sunday, March 20, 2022

Filming and its Recap


HI GOMERS WE ARE BACK!

Its Sunday March 20th and we have finished filming every shot needed for my film opening. I finished filming on Friday and fixed a couple shots on Saturday morning. Everything went smoothly and I cant wait to start editing, which will be done mostly on my long car ride to Disney tomorrow morning

LETS GOO MARIO MIC DROP.



Recapping :

Friday I started filming around 2:30 in the afternoon I was struggling with the lighting at some points as well because the way my kitchen is set the light kept going in and out....so i kept waiting for the lighting to come back and thats the ONLY set back I had which was kind of fun. The pictures shown on the right and below are a little sneak peak of the vibe shown in my film opening...The music book with music sheets creates a sort of chaotic look as the character is just living his life making an egg :)

Right to the left is my filming set up🤩 Isn’t it beautiful my ring light broke so I had to level it out with my dogs food bin it was great. It ended up working really well however it was getting annoying moving the bin everywhere I went so I then just used a stabilizers for the rest of the filming day.

The next thing I wanted to talk about to all of you was the lighting effects I am having once I finish editing. I have been editing here and there on my trip however haven’t gotten to the part where the lighting will come on the screen then disappear. Below is the difference between those colors, in the first high angled shot that will be the full color seen when my character plays music and the second high angled shot will be his basic everyday life vision. He is color blind so I tried to edit and research how abs what color blind people really see, there is still a little bit of seen color but to other people it’s not the full thing obviously and I really wanted to portray that well.




That’s it for this blog guys! however, the next ones will be more of my editing process and ideas that come to me along the way

Thanks for tuning in with Gom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

WHATS UP GOMERS! Its crazy to think this is my last blog post until...next year ;) This has been an amazing journey and I am so glad I could...