Thursday, February 17, 2022

The very beginning

 What's up Gomers! 

Today is the start of the very beginning of my portfolio project SO EXCITING 




Currently sitting in class not knowing where to start so! I am just gonna write....I am so excited for this project Many ideas are in my mind for this project there is so much I could do with this but what will it be?

The first couple "simple" ideas popping into my mind is some persons routine.. them either getting ready, going to work, living there life however the difference is there is a repeat of simple shots and as the film goes on you then figure out the said "person" is reliving the same day over and over again. I have seen a couple movies that do this as the whole idea of the movie however, the difference with mine is that it will happen in just the very beginning of the opening scene giving viewers more intriguing clips to look at. On the other hand, this idea could be so bad it crashes and burns... it might be to much to put into a two minute film 


Throwing out random ideas 

 - common theme of being repetitive

 - dark warm colors?

 - mystery? genre?

 -driving.. a chase..

 - voice over...

Tiny thoughts are in my mind are they good enough? is it actually a good idea? all going through my head at once 

h e l p <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

WHATS UP GOMERS! Its crazy to think this is my last blog post until...next year ;) This has been an amazing journey and I am so glad I could...