Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Take it back to the start

No one said it was going to be easy... 
I FINALLY figured out my idea..I talked with Ms. Stoklosa last class and we FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT GOMERS YAYYYY. This wasn't easy and I went back and forth with many ideas but I am indeed proud of this



A Girl who’s days are gloomy but then transformed by her love of music 


the scene opens with the girl cracking an egg on a pan you can hear the sizzle of the egg. She eats, gets ready one shot of clothes going over her head is seen then is blatantly seen grabbing her journal underneath a bunch of other music sheets of paper showing the viewers she likes music……she then gets in her car and drives to a coffee shop with all of this being gloomy colored grey and sad. She watches as multiple people walk by as she drinks her plain coffee — then proceeds to take her coffee and walk to a tree on top of a hill, she sits down and proceeds to put earphones in her ears as music starts playing the shots get brighter and less gloomy showing how the music is helping her. She then proceeds to write and its seen that she’s zipping through it. The screen is now in full color and now the character is seen getting up leaving her journal behind…The journal on the ground is then blown by the wind…the pages whip to a specific page that shows the title of the film. 

The end 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Farewell

WHATS UP GOMERS! Its crazy to think this is my last blog post until...next year ;) This has been an amazing journey and I am so glad I could...